Illustrations, 3D design and animations.
With illustrations, 3D-images and animations you get an efficient toolset to explain and communicate the functionality and features of complex technology. Instead of text-heavy content, graphics can provide a good overview or guide the user to very specific information. It is an easy way to consume information that suits the end users of today.
By using graphics we can:
- improve understandability and convey information more clearly
- increase the user experience
- reduce the amount of text needed to convey a message
- reduce the translation costs due to the need of less text
- reuse company assets when developing graphics based on already existing 3D CAD-files. It is also possible to create different kinds of outputs from the same model.
With an increased level of digitalisation comes new possibilities. Today, product information can be distributed through digital channels, such as mobile devices, web portals, AR/VR, and much more. When information is distributed digitally, we have the opportunity to use animations and interactive images to further enhance the user experience and more easily describe advanced technical solutions.
At Semcon we have the visual communication skillsets required to develop relevant graphics for different information deliverables. And we know how to distribute the information digitally, to the defined users.