Project Management Professional (PMP)® virtual classroom.
This training is equivalent to 35 hours, divided into six virtual classroom sessions of four hours with test exams and exercises in between. The course ends with a session for questions and answers.
After the training you will:
- Understand the concepts and content of the PMBOK® Guide and other relevant materials
- Meet the right conditions for a PMP® certification exam
Our virtual version of PMP® preparation program is an alternative to the classic version where you as a student can take the course at home. Teaching is done via Adobe Connect, a tool that allows you to communicate with teachers and other students just like in a traditional course.
The program gives you a good basis for PMP® certification. The lessons are based on PMBOK® Guide and its areas of expertise but also include other relevant material. During training, you go through questions that may be expected on the test and understand how the examination is done.
The program consists of six web-based sessions of four hours each. The course starts and ends with a tutorial exam. The program also includes individual exercises and time for questions and discussions between the sessions, all to give you the best chance to pass the PMP® certification on the first try. We have very good references and most of the participants on our course pass the PMP® exam on their first attempt.
- Exam registration.
- The project management framework.
- The project management process groups
- The ten knowledge areas: integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communication, risk management, procurement, stakeholders
- Professional responsibility according to PMI
- Exercises related to exam questions
- Homework exercises
- Benchmark exams
- Individual review of performance
Project managers who intend to take the PMP® certification exam.
You must be eligible to take the PMP® certification exam. See: http://www.pmi.org/.
You have the applicable version of the PMBOK® Guide either as hard copy or as soft copy. You can order the book at http://www.pmi.org/.
Course: SWE, EN
Total: Equal to 35 hours
6 virtual classroom sessions à 4 hours with test exams, exercises and time for questions and discussions between sessions.
PMP and PMBOK are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.