Human Skills 2 – efficient teams.
Learn how to improve the project team’s potential with the right tools. In this course you will achieve knowledge on how to create a productive and creative team.
After the training you will:
- Be able to analyze the current situation, you will be able to find the needs for development in the group and what the driving forces are
- Be able to choose relevant activities according to the group’s needs
- Be able to carry out team-building activities in a professional manner
As a project manager you will usually have little time to assemble and launch an effective team. In this course you will learn how to develop and establish the right conditions for your project team. We focus on analyzing the needs of the group before the start of a project. You will learn how to create and lead a team to make the most of different skills and personalities. The result is a team that is both creative and productive.
- Conduct and analyze a number of team building exercises
- Your personal profile according to MBTI (Myer-Briggs Type Indicator)
- Different profiles in a group
- Understand and use the differences of the project team members
- The stages of group development
- Analysis of the current situation
- Choice of activities
- Implementation of team building activities
- Tools for team building
This course is aimed for project managers or team leaders
The previous course Human Skills for project managers or similar skills. This course will use the tools introduced in the previous course.
PDU (Professional Development Units)