Coaching leadership in projects.
Make sure that your employees reach their full potential! This course develops your skills to coach your team to better results.
After the training you will:
- Be able to use coaching on a daily basis as part of your leadership
- Be aware of how you communicate and coach
- Feel comfortable to use coaching as a tool to achieve goals
To use the full potential of every employee and to get full leverage of the project team should be the goal of every project manager. Coaching leadership will help you as a project manager to approach this goal.
This course will develop your ability to coach your team. For two days we will provide you with a mix of short lectures, group discussions and practical exercises, which will give you a good understanding and training in the fundamentals of coaching. The training will be applied on scenarios from your reality and you will gain experience in coaching in different situations.
- The role as a coach – what it means
- – How to be a support for others
- – How to coach employees
- – How to coach and to have a coaching leadership; similarities and differences
- Coaching session
- – Interviewing techniques
- – Active listening
- – Setting goals
- – Structure of coaching session
- – Transactional analysis (TA)
- Exercises and practical training
- – We practice interviewing techniques
- – We practice active listening
- – We try to set goals in a coaching session - We practice structure for coaching
- – We practice giving feedback
- – Self-analysis: strengths and areas for development
The training is intended for those who will work as a project leader or for those who have been working as a project manager and want to improve their skills. The course is also useful for those who have a strong link to the project activities, such as project sponsors, steering committee members, resource owners, process owners, quality controllers and receivers
PDU (Professional Development Units)