Quick access to relevant, structured information. That’s what microlearning is all about.
What is microlearning?
Based on a search driven infrastructure, microlearning enables instant access to the answers and solutions needed to perform according to set business objectives.
- Method to learn and repeat knowledge and skills through short micro courses – usually between one and five minutes
- Structured by relevance and need rather than chronologically or according to subject
- Designed and developed for distribution in channels already used in the organisation
- Uses and enhanced existing content, structured from a relevance perspective
The value of microlearning
- Access to relevant information
- Learning content designed for modern learning
- Re-use of existing content
- Less time and lower cost for development and use of existing resources
- Increased production uptime
- Easier up-dates and maintenance of course curriculum