At Semcon we believe that the greatness of technology can only be measured by the value it adds for its users. That´s why we develop products, systems and services based on human needs and behaviour. One vital part when developing products is product information.
Because what good is technology if no one will understand it? Understanding your product is important. So important in fact, that we have a whole business area solely dedicated to product information, making us the largest company in the area in Sweden. As a professional partner within product information, we help our customers to optimise their product’s aftermarket with effective solutions.
At Semcon you…
- get to combine your passion for writing with an interest in the latest technology.
- help end users experience their product to its full potential.
- work in teams of experts in their respective fields.
- work in teams with colleagues from our different offices around the world.
- work in projects with exciting global customers in all sorts of industries, helping them in bringing new digital dimensions to their product information and aftermarket set up.
- get support and education to further develop your competence needed to support our customers in their exciting projects.
In our teams we need people who want to work with:
Information Architecture, XML, DITA, Topic Based Authoring, Simplified Technical English, Chatbot, E-learning, AR, AI, Technical Illustrations, Serviceability, Diagnostics, User Information, Animated Quick Guides, Service instructions, Product Specifications. And much more.