We believe that user experience is the true evidence of quality. Therefore, everything we do is based on human needs and behaviours. And life science is all about the end users – whether it’s the food we eat, the drugs keeping us healthy or the medical devices allowing us to live a full active life.
In a fast changing and growing industry, we have the knowledge and experience to handle strict regulations, new demands from users and the global challenges within healthcare. At Semcon we offer several courses for people working in the life science sector.
At Semcon you…
- find a great work/life balance.
- work in exciting projects with global customers, that varies over time.
- work either in-house or at our customer’s sites helping our customers to develop solutions that make a real difference in peoples’ lives.
- work in teams with people who are experts in their field.
- get the opportunity to join internal networks within life science.
- get a leader who is there for you, helping you navigate your professional development.
In our teams we need people who want to work with:
Quality & Validation, Project Management, ISO 13485, Medtech, Pharma, Medical devices, Innovation, MDR, MDD, GMP, Production development, Automation, Pharma 4.0, Process engineering, Product development, Computerized Validation systems, Quality Assurance, QA IT, Machine safety and much more.