Risk management in projects.
Are you taking advantage of the opportunities that emerges and are you aware of the risks involved with your project? Become more successful in project management by learning professional risk management.
After the training you will:
- Be able to identify and analyze the opportunities and risks, and plan and control measures to handle them
- Be able to determine which methods and tools are the most suitable to use for risk management in your project
- Be able to see how your project is affected by the organizations ability and maturity in this field and vice versa
One of the most important factors in successful project management is the ability to handle uncertainties, meaning both known and unknown risks and opportunities. This course teaches you how to handle uncertainties step by step and how to deal with them in your daily project work.
- The basics in how to successfully manage risks and opportunities
- The importance of risk management for the project’s success
- Overview of methods and techniques
- Managing risks and opportunities in different project phases
- Planning risk management
- Methods for identifying risks
- Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
- Monitoring and controlling risks
- Risk signals in projects
- Common pitfalls
Project managers, subproject managers, operations managers, construction managers, project office personnel and similar positions
Basic project management training or practical experience as a project manager or subproject manager.
PDU (Professional Development Units)