Basic training (XLPM) for project members.
Learn the basics on how you as a project member can contribute to the success of a project.
After the training you will:
- Have basic knowledge of what characterizes a project and the importance of a unified project culture
- Be able to identify and understand the different roles in a project organization
- Be familiar with the project methodology XLPM
In order for your organization to become more effective, your contribution is important. As a member of a project-oriented organization you need to understand:
- How the project work model works
- How people in different roles are expected to act
- Which documents are used
This course is based on XLPM, a universal method for the project organization, and will give you an excellent foundation for understanding how projects are managed successfully.
- Challenges in projects
- XLPM – Structure and brief history
- Create conditions for successful projects
- Projects and other ways to manage work
- Project roles, responsibilities and authority
- Project life cycle model in XLPM
- Document templates for project documents in XLPM
- A human perspective on project work
- Overview of the project management knowledge areas
The training is intended for those working in projects, who need basic understanding of what a project is and what it means. If you are a project manager, project planner or project administrator the course “Basic training for project managers” is recommended instead. And if you are working as project owner, project steering group member or project sponsor the course “To be a successful project owner/sponsor” is recommended instead.