At Semcon we are genuinely curious about people and their behaviour. Always considering the person who will use the services we develop in the end. We explore new opportunities to solve our customers’ problems, so that they can get a head start when transforming their products and services into excellent experiences of technology. Always trying to make the world a little bit better each day.
We are now seeking highly skilled systems engineers to provide the business knowledge and technical expertise to implement strategies, evaluate products, and build upon an infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Join us if you
Want to make difference. At Semcon we work with the fragile birth of new ideas to all the nitty gritties that needs to be designed, engineered and developed to make great product and service experiences come alive. A vast responsibility but also a unique possibility to make a difference in peoples’ lives. To guide our customers toward a more sustainable and human centric future.
Want to work with amazing assignments. We work with challenging projects that really pushes the envelope, applying the latest technology to make a difference.
Value great colleagues. We want to do great things. Together. Working with great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: Balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
What you’ll do
- Communicate with customers to identify what they want a system to accomplish.
- Decompose these requirements to develop and maintain product-level requirements and architecture that satisfies these and meets customer needs.
- Communicate requirements and collaborate with subcontractors to ensure a high level of quality.
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level feedback.
- Having fun!
What you’ll bring
- 5 + years’ experience in system development.
- You probably have a master´s degree with focus on systems, electronics, software or similar.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems development of embedded systems.
- You enjoy working with creative problem solving in a changing environment.
- Experience from the automotive industry, safety-critical systems and/or functional safety is a merit.
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
Show your interest below or contact Fred to learn more!
Fred Wilhelm, Team Manager