Leadership in project-oriented operations.
Become aware of how you are perceived by others, which your strengths are and what can be improved. Learn how to adapt your leadership skills to different situations and how you can use your personality to motivate and enthuse others to better results.
Objectives – after the course you will:
- Have a better understanding of how you communicate at group meetings, negotiations and presentations
- Achieve improved skills to handle personal talks in problem situations
- Improve the way you manage projects
- Get a better understanding of your leadership style and how you can develop it
- Get an overview of which tools are available to increase efficiency in the projects
In this training you learn to use your personality to motivate and enthuse others. There are several leadership styles and in the training you will find out which one suits you best. By using tools for leadership, you will increase your ability to steer and manage projects and to increase the efficiency of daily project work.
You will get to practice different problem situations and we work with positive feedback. We go through theory together that describes how we humans function and how you as a leader can adapt leadership to different situations. The time between the two sessions is a period with the opportunity to train your abilities and experiences in your everyday working life, and you will of course take questions and concerns with you to the next session.
- The leadership role: situational leadership and FIRO, feedback and personal development
- Communication: transactional analysis, presentations, contact with other departments and decision makers
- Problem situations: time pressure and difficult conversations
- Change management
- Leading a temporary group
- Testing different tools to increase the efficiency of projects
- Additional exercises can be introduced based on participants’ needs
This training is intended for project managers, team leaders or managers
4 days divided into 2+2 days. A home assignment between the sessions gives you the opportunity to practice in everyday life what you learn during the course.
PDU (Professional Development Units)