Large companies must report the overall results of by 31 March 2023. A detailed mapping and reporting shall also be carried out for the significant energy consumption in the business by 31 March 2024. Semcon’s certified surveyors help your organisation plan and carry out this mapping based on the needs and capabilities of your business.
The deliveries of this are:
- Time- and resourced plan for the implementation of EKL
- Comprehensive and detailed mapping and reporting to the Swedish Energy Agency
- Costed action proposals for energy efficiency
- Recommendation and comprehensive plan for the implementation of measures to ensure and a long-term energy strategy
- Final reporting to the business and the Swedish Energy Agency
Regardless of whether your company is covered by the law or belongs to SMEs (small, medium-sized enterprises), there is much to be gained in terms of increased energy performance and reduced energy use. Greater knowledge and understanding of energy flows within your processes, buildings and transports provides good conditions for a more profitable and sustainable future for your organization.
It is not only living up to the legal requirements of the authorities that is necessary. Today, there are several stakeholders affected by your use such as investors, employees and citizens. Properly handled, this will also be a positive part of your stakeholder dialogue and narrative.