Are you curious and creative? Do you like technology? Are you ready for some real challenges?
Semcon Norge is looking for new talents!
Our ambition is to deliver unique innovations and sustainable business development.
Semcon is an international product development company with more than 2200 employees around the world. We combine technology, usability and design in new ways – from creative concepts to production systems and digital information solutions. Semcon Norge is located in Kongsberg with about 85 employees. We work with development of complex systems and solutions within a wide range of industries. We work in diverse teams across the fields of mechanics, cybernetics, electronics and software. With an emphasis on system engineering, we find new innovative solutions. Our own workshop gives us the opportunity to do quick prototyping, testing and product verification.
The Control Systems & Digital Solutions Department in Norway develops Control Systems, Software, Data Science applications, Electronics and Electrical Systems for a number of applications in various market segments. We are currently working on Electrification, Autonomous Solutions, Industry 4.0, Connected Products (IOT) and Digitalization for Norwegian and International customers. We are a team of 30 people today on software and electronics, and we are now looking for Electronics Design Engineers.
Roles and responsibilities
As part of the electronics team, typical tasks could be:
- PCB design and verification
- Schematics and Layout
- Component selection
- Hands-on lab testing
- Writing technical documentation
- Production documentation
• M.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Electronics or similar. B.Sc. with documented relevant experience are also welcome
• Language: English and Norwegian
The candidate must have a thorough understanding of electronic circuits, PCB constructions and shall have professional experience from two or more of the following:
- Automotive standard and regulations
• Analog & mixed
• Medium Power Electronics
• Practical test and verification
• Safety standards
- Programmable circuits (FPGA, CPLD)
- Microcontrollers and hardware-near programming
- Motor Controllers / Actuator Control
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have experience from one or more of the following:
• Power Supply design
• Signal integrity and Power integrity in high speed designs
• Consumers electronics
• Bluetooth/IoT design
• Altium Designer
We can offer:
- Challenging tasks in a creative environment
- Knowledge sharing in multi-disciplinary expert groups
- Posibillity to make an impact in a small organization
- Variation in work tasks with customers in many different segments
- Flexible work hours and opportunity to work partly from home (remote work)
- Work-life balance
- Location in the technology city Kongsberg
Contact person: Tonny Mastad, Area Manager, +47 90 73 90 96Søk på denne jobben