Do you get your message across? Do you know how to adapt your presentation to different situations and audiences? Learn how to communicate and reach out with your message with the help of some good techniques.
After the training you will:
- Have knowledge of how to prepare for a successful presentation
- Have practiced and improved your presentation skills and received feedback
In this course you will improve your presentation skills in different contexts, for example for customers, steering groups, at your department or at a conference. You will learn how to prepare and conduct a successful presentation and get several chances to practice and to give and receive feedback.
- Plan a presentation: type of audience, purpose, structure and tools such as power point, white board and flip chart
- Perform with confidence: body language, tone, etc.
- Express yourself: clarity, adapt to different audiences
- Manage a difficult audience
- Practice and feedback: different types of presentations recorded on video
Addition of content will be based on the participants’ needs and requests
Anyone who wants to improve his/her presentation skills
PDU (Professional Development Units)