PMP® Preparation Program
This program is for the project manager who wants to get the best possible position to pass the PMP® certification exam on the first attempt. You will also gain a deeper knowledge of project management.
After the training you will:
- Understand the concepts and contents of the PMBOK® Guide and other relevant material
- Have the right conditions to pass the PMP® certification exam on the first attempt
PMP® preparation program is intended for those who want to be certified as project managers through a PMP® exam. The program is tailored for the ones who have little or no previous experience of the PMBOK® Guide. You will learn how to register for the test, how the examination will be performed and what kind of questions you can expect on the test. The program is based on the PMBOK® Guide with all included areas of expertise but also includes other relevant material.
The program spans over approximately 2 months and is divided into two modules of 4 and 2 days each. In between, there is a 4-6 week break where the students may work independently on assignments in order to best prepare for the exam. Our instructors have very good references and most of the participants pass the PMP® exam on the first attempt.
- Registration for the exam
- The project management framework
- The project management process groups
- The ten knowledge areas: integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communication, risk management, procurement, stakeholders
- Professional responsibility according to PMI
- Benchmark exams
- Individual review of performance
The course is suitable for senior project managers who aim for a PMP® certification.
You must be eligible to take the PMP® certification exam. See: http://www.pmi.org/.
You have the applicable version of the PMBOK® Guide either as hard copy or as soft copy. You can either order the book at http://www.pmi.org/ or we can order it for you.
Course: SWE, EN, GE
Total: 6 days
Module 1: 4 Days
Module 2: 2 days
We can also deliver this training as a 3 days course on your premises. For more information, please contact Ulrika Fagrell.
PDU (Professional Development Units)
PMP and PMBOK are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.