PMP® Preparation Course
This course is intended for you who want to get the best possible conditions to pass your PMP certification on the first attempt.
After the course you will:
- Understand the concepts and content of the PMBOK Guide and other relevant material
- Have the right conditions for PMP certification exam
This PMP Preparation course is directed toward those who want to be certified as a project manager by PMP and are preparing for the PMP certification exam.
You will learn how to register for the test, how the examination will be performed and what kind of questions you can expect in the test. The course covers PMBOK with all the included knowledge areas but it also includes relevant material outside the PMBOK.
Our instructors are very experienced and most of the participants in our courses pass the PMP exam on their first attempt.
- Registration for the exam
- The context of project management
- Process groups
- The ten knowledge areas: integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk management, procurement, stakeholders
- Professional responsibility according to PMI
- Benchmark exams
- Individual review of performance
The course is suitable for senior project managers who aim for a PMP certification
You should be authorized to take the PMP certification exam, see http://www.pmi.org/.
Current version of the PMBOK either on paper or digitally. The book can be ordered from Semcon at course registration.
Course: SWE, EN, GE
PDU (Professional Development Units)