Learn the benefits of MS Project, a powerful project management tool that helps you to manage the project on schedule, with the right resources and with excellent results.
After the course you will:
- Be familiar with the main principles of project management
- Be able to use Microsoft Project to plan your projects
Microsoft Project is a powerful tool that helps you to break down projects in manageable parts which give you a possibility to plan, administer, follow-up and manage the project. The training is addressed to companies and organizations that are using or will start using Microsoft Project.
Main principles for project planning:
- Project planning theory
- Structuring and documenting work packages
- Estimating and organizing activities
- Scheduling resources and budgeting projects
MS Project parts:
- Basics in Microsoft Project
- Creating and organizing activities
- Understanding activity information
- Creating a time schedule
- Understanding the meaning of the activity types and how to use them
- Allocating resources and budgeting the project
The training is intended for those that work as a project planner, project manager or project administrator.
The course assumes that you have prior project management training, for example Basic training for project managers, or have experience in this area. You should also be accustomed with Windows and have good skills in excel.
PDU (Professional Development Units)