For us, a deep understanding of people and their behaviours is central to everything we do. This knowledge makes it possible to develop better products. Better for the end user but also better for our customers, as a product of higher perceived quality provides a major competitive advantage – and usually increased sales too.
User experience is the real proof of quality and is crucial for all companies and organisations. We are convinced of this. And if it is crucial for our customers’ future, then there is nothing more important for us at Semcon.
January -December 2017.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,762 million (1,756) and the organic growth was 0 per cent
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 95 million (95) yielding an operating margin of 5.4 per cent (5.4)
- Operating profit after tax amounted to SEK 72 million (68)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 4.00 SEK (3.75)
- The equity/assets ratio amounted to 61 per cent (45)