Culture as a strategy.
In a world filled with alternatives, what is it that makes us unique? We believe it’s our culture. A strong, welcoming, inclusive company culture gives people a sense of commitment. And when we get that sense of commitment and inspiration, that’s when we develop the products that matter. When we share a common company culture, we can all pool our resources and work together towards the same shared objective.
Business growth starts with personal growth
At Semcon, we believe a positive user experience is the true measure of quality. And we’re absolutely certain that inspired colleagues who understand what users need develop the best products with the clearest benefits.
It all starts with inspiration. Inspired colleagues, who are enjoying their work and feeling a sense of commitment, provides the perfect foundation for development of excellent technological solutions.
Our six values principles
Our values principles define our culture, they’re based on who we are and emphasise everything we stand for.
- Inspiration is at the very heart of everything we do. Inspired people are destined to constantly broaden their perspectives and drive innovation.
- We believe in the power of collaboration. Teamwork built on trust and engagement is key to success. Because we are always stronger when working together.
- We embrace diversity. People with different backgrounds and experiences make us see things from various perspectives. With every new perspective, we broaden our understanding of human behaviour.
- It is our conviction that we make the world a better place – a little bit every day. We create sustainable solutions that improve lives all over the world.
- We believe that work needs to be fun. Because fun is the basis of creativity and it makes people want to go to work. We always strive to have a healthy work environment in which people enjoy themselves.
- Good relationships mean good business. Which is why we constantly aim to challenge and exceed customer expectations in everything we do. Always people first.
Find out more about what working at Semcon is like.