CAPM Certification Preparation Course
Give yourself the best possible position to pass your CAPM certification on the first try.
After the training you will:
- Have knowledge on how the PMBOK is structured and its content (5 process groups, 10 knowledge areas and the code of conduct Professional Responsibility)
- Be able to answer questions related to the CAPM test
- Be trained to answer multiple choice questions of the type used in the CAPM test
- Understand the extent of studies needed to pass the CAPM test
This preparation course is suitable for students who intend to take the CAPM certification exam. Being certified by an independent organization is an assurance of quality and in many cases a competitive advantage. The training and exam are mainly based on PMI’s Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide), but also other material relevant to pass the exam.
- The content of the certification
- Introduction to the PMBOK Guide
- Professional responsibility according to PMI
- Training in answering exam questions
- The process groups of project management
- The ten knowledge areas: integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk management, procurement, stakeholders
This training is useful for project participants, students or project managers at the beginning of their careers who meet PMI’s eligibility requirements for CAPM certification and who are preparing to take the CAPM test.
The course Basic training for Project Managers or similar where you have a general idea of how to run a project from start to end. This is necessary because PMBOKs design does not follow the project process and the course is too theoretical for those who do not have an understanding of how a project is run.
You must also be eligible to take the CAPM ® certification exam. See http://www.pmi.org/
Current version of the PMBOK either on paper or digital. The book can be ordered from Semcon at course registration.
Course: SWE, EN, GE
PDU (Professional Development Units)